“An Ideal Course For Start-up Businesses With Small
Budgets And No Copywriting Experience Who
Need To Write Persuasive Copy Fast…”
Copywriting is focused on promoting a business through a variety of methods and materials – in essence, it is sales both on paper and on the screen. It is an art and a science that uses a mixture psychology, human nature, tried and tested techniques, and proven studies on how we read and absorb information..
Furthermore, the good news is that with a little training anyone can learn how to write persuasively for both the web and printed media.
Our one-day intensive course will teach you the basics of general copywriting. These fundamentals together with proven SWAT technique will enable you to write persuasive web copy.
Anyone can learn how to write persuasively…
Web copywriting differs from general copywriting because we read in a different way on the screen than we do on printed paper. Around 95% of businesses are not aware there is a difference and put their print copy from their brochures direct onto their websites, and then wonder why the sales from their site are not coming in.
After completing our intensive course you will have gained a web copywriting advantage over 95% of your competitors, the rest, giving you that invaluable competitive advantage.
The following is a list of where you can apply your newly trained copywriting skills:
- Blogging & e-zines
- Other promotional materials
- Website content
- Direct mail campaigns
- Media releases
- Feature articles
Copywriting Course 101 Getting the Basics Right
- Learn how to write scanner-friendly copy – people do not read every word.
- How to write a compelling opening headline.
- How to write a fast moving introduction.
- How to introduce yourself to the reader in the text.
- How to write informative subheadings that tell the whole story.
- How to write compelling small paragraphs to keep the interest.
- Why you must keep a sentence short and the language simple?
- How to saturate your copy with benefits – NOT features.
- The Do’s and the Don’ts
- How to think like your customer – mindset technique.
- Different writing styles for different target audience
- Using the SWAT technique that virtually writes web copy for you.
- Polishing the copy to give it that final crisp sharpness
- Using the correct amount of white space.
- Use reader-friendly font.
- How to join pages so you don’t lose readers.
- How to make your guarantee sell.
- How to close the sale – call to action.